The Development Office assists parishes and related charities of the Archdiocese of Toronto with their development programs. Our efforts support:
Materials, advice and staff assistance are available for the following programs.
- ShareLife Corporate Campaign
- ShareLife Community (employee giving) Campaign
- Employee or Corporate gifts to a parish or Catholic charity
Pre-authorized and Sacrificial Giving Programs
- Assistance for parish communities to enhance Sunday offertory collections
- Assist parishes with the strategy and implementation of campaigns for new construction, additions, or renovations to church buildings
- In Memorial Giving - A simple yet powerful way you can show others that your Catholic faith is important to you is to request that in lieu of flowers donations made in your memory be directed towards your parish or favourite Archdiocesan charity. To create your In Memoriam intention, click here.
To make an In Memoriam gift to remember a friend or loved one, click here. The Archdiocese of Toronto will mail a personalized card to the family of the deceased.
- Living Gifts – You can celebrate special moments in life such as a wedding, a birthday, a retirement or the reception of a Sacrament by making a gift to your parish or favourite Archdiocesan charity in the person’s honour. To make a gift to honour a friend or loved one, click here. The Archdiocese of Toronto will mail a personalized card to the person you honour.
If you are getting married or celebrating an important milestone and would like to make a gift in lieu of wedding favours or have donations in lieu of presents, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Assists with the procurement of a Papal Blessing in honour of lifetime milestones