- Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Native Peoples' Mission in the Archdiocese of Toronto
- A history of residential schools in Canada - CBC, May 16, 2008
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Circle
- Homily of Deacon John Brown - June 13, 2021, St. Ignatius Loyola Parish, Mississauga
Deacon John's family on his father’s side is Sto:lo from the Fraser River Valley in British Columbia. Some members of his extended Sto:lo family are residential school survivors. He offers a reflection on residential schools, with historical information and urges us all to practice reconciliation in our everyday lives today.
- Advent homilies focused on reconciliation with the Indigenous Peoples, written by Fr. Bert Foliot of the Martyrs' Shrine, in Midland, Ont.
- Archdiocese of Toronto's webinar, "Healing and Reconciliation." condensed into two parts by the Archdiocese of Edmonton:
- Video: 42nd Annual Cardinal's Dinner: A Journey Toward Healing and Reconciliation
The journey toward healing and reconciliation is particularly relevant to Catholics across Canada. This 60-minute program includes discussion about that journey and how we can all work toward a better future for residential school survivors, their families and all people of faith.
- Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line: 1-866-925-4419