Our Parish Goal: $465,000
For actual raised, click here.
Since our formation in 1974, Epiphany of Our Lord parish has been blessed with a multicultural community providing diverse opportunities for worship and spiritual growth. Thanks to the committed involvement of many parishioners and volunteers who offer their wealth of time and talent, we are a vibrant parish attentive to the spiritual, social and material needs of all people.
With the funds we receive from our Family of Faith campaign we will hire a full time youth minister to invigorate our youth group and provide age-appropriate faith formation for the young people of our parish.
Our church also requires upgrades to ensure that it remains a comfortable and welcoming place for us all. We will need to establish our priorities as we move forward with the following projects as funds become available:
• Install new steps at the main entrance to the church;
• Upgrade our heating and air conditioning to maintain efficiency of the church building;
• Re-paint the parish offices, rectory and corridor walls, which are in need of maintenance;
• Install automatic front doors to create an accessible entrance for parishioners;
• Upgrade the parking lot and re-create parking lines.
As a family of faith, let us continue to work together so that our parish can meet the needs of future generations.