Our Parish Goal: $780,000
For Actual Raised, click here.
From our small beginnings at the corner of Dixie and Dundas, St. Patrick's parish has grown into a dynamic and faith-filled community. Priests and parishioners alike have laboured to build what we enjoy today.
Understanding that faith formation is extremely important at every stage of our lives, with your generous support to our Family of Faith campaign, we will hire a lay pastoral worker/catechist to lead sacramental prep programs in our parish.
Our church also requires upgrades to ensure that it remains a comfortable and welcoming place for us all. We will need to establish our priorities as we move forward with the following projects as funds become available:
• Refurnish the kitchen with new cabinets and appliances;
• Renovate the washrooms, replacing basins and stalls;
• Repair areas of our parking lot which are cracked and damaged;
• Replace the carpeting in our church and sanctuary;
• Replace areas of our roofing system to prevent leaking due to age and deterioration.
Your gift to the Family of Faith campaign can and will make a difference.