Our Parish Goal: $1,500,000
Right on the corner of Thomas St. and Oscar Peterson Blvd., our spiritual family will come together and serve the community for years to come. Our plans, subject to all necessary approvals, include:
• A nave that seats up to 750 people, surrounded by large windows that allow an abundance of natural light into our worship space;
• A narthex for us to gather and to accommodate larger numbers for our liturgical celebrations, with accessible washrooms;
• An adoration chapel for personal prayer or small groups;
• A parish centre with: a large hall that can be partitioned into smaller spaces for social events; kitchen facilities, accessible washrooms, and storage;
• A parking lot with a large capacity for our services and events;
• Gardens and outdoor space for quiet prayer and reflection; private offices and meeting rooms for our clergy and staff.